Photo credit healthfitnessrevolution.com
|Almond milk is flavorful, nutritious, and versatile.|
It is time for a positive message from the animal rights and welfare movement to dairy farmers. This will bring in additional income, lower costs, and enable sustainable expansion.
Bring in almonds to compete head-to-head with the cows.
- They don't require semen collection.
- They don't need to be pregnant.
- They don't require extensive breeding programs.
- They don't need to be milked, and don't get mastitis.
- They don't urinate.
- Nobody has to clean up their manure.
- They can handle temperatures from 32 degrees to 100 degrees easily, without heating or cooling.
- They don't take up much room.
- You don't have to feed them.
- They don't need water every day.
- They don't have to be shipped back and forth alive!
- They don't have to be slaughtered.
- The processing equipment is less expensive.
- The excess fat does not need to be removed from the milk.
- Their milk is equally flavorful, nutritious, and versatile.
Lower your costs. Expand. Diversify.
Welcome more customers who don't consume dairy.